Flying Monkey is the brand of designer Richard Lambert. Creator of unique websites and multimedia projects, Richard designs and constructs interactives that specifically match clients' needs.
Living with his family near Bega on the South Coast of NSW, Richard also has many Melbourne based clients from his previous life.
Flying Monkey equipment is powered by 100% renewable energy. Flying Monkey provides high quality Australian website hosting at competitive rates that is also powered by 100% renewable energy.
Richard's other active interests include: playing music, performing, and understanding and implementing permaculture.
Flying Monkey's work is...
- best-practice coding techniques mean your website will stay current for years to come. All new sites validate using XHTML Strict according to the World Wide Web Consortium.
- good visual design demonstrates professionalism, conveys character, and enhances user experience.
- all components are optimised for excellent download speed while retaining high quality.
- websites are encoded for best possible search engine ranking.
- great care is taken to build interactives that cater for all stakeholders.
- web projects are tested on all major browsers in Mac and Windows environments.
- a strong emphasis is put on creating a site structure and navigation system that requires the least amount of thought from the user.